JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE COMMUNITY
MARKETING INTERN - SERVCO PACIFIC - HONOLULU, HI*
Servco Marketing is looking for summer interns to join its team on a full-time basis from June through July. Build upon skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world, hands-on experience primarily in the automotive industry. From implementing sale events to offsite shadowing, you’ll get exposure to real marketing projects and challenges, work with business experts, and contribute to finding innovative ways to market some of Hawaii’s most well-known products at one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work.
*Posted as of May 5, 2018
account manager - mariott international - HONOLULU, HI*
The Account Manager is responsible for the development of strategic marketing initiatives that leverage Marriott’s marketing engine, pull the marketing message from Marriott International, Loyalty and brand down to the property level while addressing the unique business needs for each hotel in their portfolio. This position reports to the Senior Account Manager and entails managing and maintaining on-going relationships with properties and owners while working closely with Marketing Knowledge Experts (KE) to verify Marketing initiatives are being executed at the property and organizational levels in partnership with the Centers of Excellence (COE). Serves as the primary point of contact for a collection of hotels for Brand, Marketing and Digital (BMD) needs. Designs customized annual marketing and implementation plans for each assigned property, including setting key marketing goals and identifying key marketing channels utilized to reach goals.
*Posted as of March 29, 2018
human resource specialist -Island urgent care - HONOLULU, HI*
This position is responsible for delivering all facets of managing employee’s success throughout the organization, assisting with the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas and orientation and training programs. Other duties include supporting in carrying out policies relating to all phases of human resource activity with emphasis on job policies, recruitment, placement, employee relations, and employee performance for all clinic locations within the organization.
• Display a high degree of judgment, discretion, and ability to handle confidential information.
• Manage all hiring and policy and warning and termination processes.
• Communicate effectively, fairly and with respect.
• Ability to adapt to changes.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration; applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
1. College degree or equivalent - Human Resources Bachelors Preferred
2. Five years or more of related experience and/or training; or
3. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
4. Have recent education on labor laws and Hawaii Hiring Policies
Full Time Hourly Position with Benefits
Monday- Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Salary $ 17.00 - $25.00 an hour
*Posted as of February 20, 2018
Graphic Design intern - mc&a, inc - HONOLULU, HI*
Hawaii's largest destination management company is looking for a talented and enthusiastic graphic design intern for its Multimedia Dept. Intern will apply and grow their design skills by working on a wide variety of print and online projects. Portfolio is required. Student work samples are acceptable. This is a paid internship.
HOURS: 20 hours maximum per week.
CONTACT: Terrance Lum, Director of Multimedia
*Posted as of February 7, 2018
marketing & development assistant - hospice hawaii - HONOLULU, HI*
This position's primary responsibility includes but not limited to, records donations and generates donor acknowledgements in a timely manner, coordination of monthly eNewsletter & Quarterly Newsletter with PR agency, coordination of Tree of Remembrance ceremony, provides administrative support to the Director of Marketing and Business Development, implementation of marketing and fund development campaigns, special events, maintain accurate client files and database, and works with marketing partners and office staff to ensure transparent execution of services.
Assists with management of and data input for the Bloomerang donor database, including but not limited to:
- Records donations and generates donor acknowledgements in a timely manner.
- Updates constituency information to maintain database accuracy and to ensure proper correspondence and communication to constituents.
- Coordination of Monthly eNewsletter & Quarterly Newsletter with PR agency.
- Coordination of Tree of Remembrance ceremony.
- Maintains, files, supplies, promotional items of the M&D department.
- Provides administrative support as directed by the M&D Manager.
- Generates merges, queries, reports and exports for Marketing & Development, and other departments, as directed by the M&D Manager.
- Coordinate and schedule social media posts
- Assists with coordination of direct mail campaigns
- Manage website updates
- Collaborates with M&D team and PR agency on media relations
- Ambassador of the Hospice Hawaii brand
- Works with graphic designers on marketing collateral
*Posted as of Feb 2, 2018