JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE COMMUNITY
Graphic Design intern - mc&a, inc - HONOLULU, HI*
Hawaii's largest destination management company is looking for a talented and enthusiastic graphic design intern for its Multimedia Dept. Intern will apply and grow their design skills by working on a wide variety of print and online projects. Portfolio is required. Student work samples are acceptable. This is a paid internship.
HOURS: 20 hours maximum per week.
CONTACT: Terrance Lum, Director of Multimedia
*Posted as of February 7, 2018
marketing & development assistant - hospice hawaii - HONOLULU, HI*
This position's primary responsibility includes but not limited to, records donations and generates donor acknowledgements in a timely manner, coordination of monthly eNewsletter & Quarterly Newsletter with PR agency, coordination of Tree of Remembrance ceremony, provides administrative support to the Director of Marketing and Business Development, implementation of marketing and fund development campaigns, special events, maintain accurate client files and database, and works with marketing partners and office staff to ensure transparent execution of services.
Assists with management of and data input for the Bloomerang donor database, including but not limited to:
- Records donations and generates donor acknowledgements in a timely manner.
- Updates constituency information to maintain database accuracy and to ensure proper correspondence and communication to constituents.
- Coordination of Monthly eNewsletter & Quarterly Newsletter with PR agency.
- Coordination of Tree of Remembrance ceremony.
- Maintains, files, supplies, promotional items of the M&D department.
- Provides administrative support as directed by the M&D Manager.
- Generates merges, queries, reports and exports for Marketing & Development, and other departments, as directed by the M&D Manager.
- Coordinate and schedule social media posts
- Assists with coordination of direct mail campaigns
- Manage website updates
- Collaborates with M&D team and PR agency on media relations
- Ambassador of the Hospice Hawaii brand
- Works with graphic designers on marketing collateral
*Posted as of Feb 2, 2018
Digital marketing specialist - hawaii state federal credit union - HONOLULU, HI*
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for assisting with developing, recommending, and implementing the credit union’s digital marketing channels and programs.
- Responsible for content creation and day-to-day management of online advertising campaigns (SEO, PPC, and Display), social media content and ads, websites, and other digital applications (included but not limited to online banking, mobile app, and digital monitors).
- Provides on-going reporting and analytics on all digital programs and researches marketing trends within the industry.
- Assists in graphic design for in-house and external advertisements and promotions.
- Develops, leads and manages the credit union’s digital marketing efforts in support of the credit union’s business goals.
- Ensures that the credit union professional reputation is projected and marketing activities create positive member and community responses.
*Posted as of 12/18/2017
E-commerce manager - honolulu cookie company - HONOLULU, HI*
Oversee the company’s strategic and long-term E-commerce goals. Responsible for all
aspects of E-Commerce including digital advertising, website maintenance & optimization, system
development & maintenance, and annual forecasting & budgeting. Collaborate with departments
including Customer Service, Product Management, and Order Fulfillment to ensure a positive online
shopping experience, evaluate sales to generate effective marketing campaigns and ultimately
maximize productivity, sales and profit.
*Posted as of 12/11/2017