JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE COMMUNITY
account executive - hawaii home + remodeling - HONOLULU, HI*
Hawaii Home + Remodeling is looking to fill the role of Account Executive. Account Executive will be a team player, exceptionally motivated, interested in generating long-term partnerships within the community, and developing new business opportunities.
This position requires outstanding written and verbal communication skills, strong negotiation skills, good business intuition, a proven track record selling print and digital advertising and attention to detail. The AE will conduct face-to-face business meetings regularly, willing to cold call, demonstrate an ability to work closely and collaboratively with the sales team, management and other internal departments, and be dedicated to outstanding customer service. This position will report directly to the Advertising Director.
Must be able to exercise creativity, innovation, take initiative and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifying new business opportunities through intensive prospecting, cold calling and lead generation
- Appointment setting
- Establishing and conducting face-to-face business meetings with potential clients at every level
- Developing innovative proposals for existing and new clients
- Effective communication skills and problem solving
- Closing new business
- Achieving monthly and annual sales goals
- Managing account lists to maximize revenues and client satisfaction
- Coordinating production of ads between client and design team through the account coordinator to ensure its completion
- Accurate and up-to-date completion of all sales paperwork
- Accurately forecasting monthly sales & proactively developing action plans to address projected revenue shortfalls across all product lines – digital, social media, print, mobile, events, etc.
- Staying current with the marketplace
- Attend and assist at magazine events and functions
- Participate in professional associations and other related promotions.
- Assisting in the collection of outstanding balances on advertising accounts
- Other responsibilities as the market and business dictate
*Posted as of 8/28/2018
MARKETING COORDINATOR - DTRIC INSURANCE - HONOLULU, HI*
DTRIC Insurance is looking to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator.
Provides support and assistance to the Marketing Director in facilitating and executing lead generation and retention programs and initiatives. This position will be required to work with internal and external stakeholders to implement programs and initiatives in support of company and department objectives.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong strategic, analytical and creative skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity and experience with various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of graphic design programs such as Illustrator, Publisher, Photoshop, etc. preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing, advertising and/or communications experience or applicable business experience required.
- Strong writing experience is required.
- Understanding of the insurance and/or financial industry is useful but not required.
- Must have a valid Hawaii State driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- As a DTRIC team member, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental coverage, a 401(k) plan with employer contribution, preferred insurance rates and more.
*Posted as of 8/7/2018