JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE COMMUNITY
advertising account executive - spectrum - HONOLULU, HI*
The Advertising Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting, selling and growing a base of local clients and agencies purchasing advertising on our 100+ cable TV networks, and our digital audience network of our online websites. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, a passion for advertising and a devotion to delivering the absolute best strategies for our Media clients!
*Posted as of 11/6/2017
communications consultant - kaiser permanente- HONOLULU, HI*
Responsible for providing complex communications consultation, communications planning, implementation and recommended solutions for multiple Kaiser Permanente programs and projects (targeting both internal and external audiences) to meet organizational brand and reputation goals.
- Develops and implements communications plans and tactics to fulfill the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the program developed by appropriate leadership for his/her clients to deliver, promote and protect the organization's brand and reputation.
- Provides communications consulting to internal clients on internal and external communications programs, projects and tactics. Consulting activity varies from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing customized written communications plans.
- Strategizes with client, writes creative briefs, researches and analyzes information, prepares presentations, plans logistics, and manages overall coordination.
- Ensures content is consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand.
- Manages and completes multiple assignments simultaneously and coordinates diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program.
- Acquires the input and resources of other communications staff in the organization.
- Coordinates the deliverables of other communicators in the organization to ensure that special projects are in compliance with negotiated timelines/financial allocations.
- Implements measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a complex corporate communications environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic communications programs.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or business administration or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
*Posted as of 9/18/2017
Promotions coordinator - volcano - HONOLULU, HI*
We are seeking a Promotions Coordinator in our company’s sales & marketing department. Preferred Skills: • Campaigner, Mail Chimp, email marketing or similar email marketing systems • Magento CMS or other similar web based ecommerce platforms • Basic Adobe CS preferred but not required
Your main responsibilities include HTML email scheduling and coordination, planning and executing of retail event promotions, manage website placements, database segmentation, collateral production, and manage retail installations at storefronts. Our ideal candidate is able to interoperate ecommerce customer purchase behaviors and suggest revenue driving data segmentation offers. Also, this candidate has a firm understanding of retail promotions, has attention to detail, is well versed in computer software listed, and is well organized. Ultimately, you will ensure the company’s marketing efforts are achieved for both immediate and long-term goals.
• HTML & CSS language • Email marketing and reporting • Split A/B testing • Data segmentation • Branding knowledge • Solid computer skills including MS Office, web analytics • Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Familiarity with CRM and content management systems • BS degree in Marketing or relevant field • Proven work experience in marketing field
*Posted as of 9/5/2017