JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE COMMUNITY
Digital marketing specialist - hawaii state federal credit union - HONOLULU, HI*
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for assisting with developing, recommending, and implementing the credit union’s digital marketing channels and programs.
- Responsible for content creation and day-to-day management of online advertising campaigns (SEO, PPC, and Display), social media content and ads, websites, and other digital applications (included but not limited to online banking, mobile app, and digital monitors).
- Provides on-going reporting and analytics on all digital programs and researches marketing trends within the industry.
- Assists in graphic design for in-house and external advertisements and promotions.
- Develops, leads and manages the credit union’s digital marketing efforts in support of the credit union’s business goals.
- Ensures that the credit union professional reputation is projected and marketing activities create positive member and community responses.
*Posted as of 12/18/2017
E-commerce manager - honolulu cookie company - HONOLULU, HI*
Oversee the company’s strategic and long-term E-commerce goals. Responsible for all
aspects of E-Commerce including digital advertising, website maintenance & optimization, system
development & maintenance, and annual forecasting & budgeting. Collaborate with departments
including Customer Service, Product Management, and Order Fulfillment to ensure a positive online
shopping experience, evaluate sales to generate effective marketing campaigns and ultimately
maximize productivity, sales and profit.
*Posted as of 12/11/2017