JOB OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE COMMUNITY
MARKETING COORDINATOR - DTRIC INSURANCE - HONOLULU, HI*
DTRIC Insurance is looking to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator.
Provides support and assistance to the Marketing Director in facilitating and executing lead generation and retention programs and initiatives. This position will be required to work with internal and external stakeholders to implement programs and initiatives in support of company and department objectives.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong strategic, analytical and creative skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity and experience with various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge of graphic design programs such as Illustrator, Publisher, Photoshop, etc. preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing, advertising and/or communications experience or applicable business experience required.
- Strong writing experience is required.
- Understanding of the insurance and/or financial industry is useful but not required.
- Must have a valid Hawaii State driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- As a DTRIC team member, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental coverage, a 401(k) plan with employer contribution, preferred insurance rates and more.
*Posted as of 8/7/2018